How often have you headed to the iOS app store to download a game or an app, only to find that the price tag is a bit steep ? You may not like it so having to pay before you download it is a bit off-putting for some people. If you are a jailbreaker you already know that you can get these games and apps for free, using tweaks like AppSync and Install0us but now another previous jailbreak-only app has been made available to everyone, whether they have a jailbreak or not.
Image : vShare Pro
vShare Pro is an app that shouldn’t be allowed to be downloaded because, being full of paid and premium apps and games, it is piracy and Apple doesn’t tend to allow this kind of thing to be downloaded on your devices. However, you can do it legally right now but do it quick before the loophole that allows it is patched up.
How to Install vShare Pro :
- Open the Safari browser on your iPad or iPhone
- Tap on the address bar and type in vsharedownload.com
- When the page loads, tap the UP arrow – [ Its top of the screen if you are using an iPad and bottom for the iPhone ]
- Tap on Add to Home Screen
- Name your app vShare , Tap on Add
- Close Safari and the icon will be on your home screen
Video : This video explains these steps
How to install vShare Pro using Jailbreak :
- Jailbreak using Pangu or Taig Jailbreak [ext link]
- Configure Cydia so it works – instructions will be provided when you open Cydia for the first time
- Open Cydia again [ext link]
You must add a new source to Cydia if you want to download vShare [ext link]. Don’t worry, this is a safe repository to add so follow these steps:
- Tap on Sources
- Tap on Edit and then tap on Add
- Type this address into the box , http://repo.appvv.org
- Tap on Add Anyway
When the new repository has been added you can enter it, search for vShare Pro and download it just like you would any other Cydia tweak.
vShare Not Working :
You might come up against an error when you try to download, with a message that says something like “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. Use one of these two method to fix it:
Method 1 :
- Shut Safari down and close all apps that are open
- Leave your iOS device for a few minutes and then try again following the steps above
- It should work. If not, switch your device off, reboot and try again
Method 2 :
- Download vShare Helper on your computer [ext link]
- Install vShare Pro onto your iOS device using vShare Helper
Follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our email newsletter for more news and the latest developments.