Do you play games like Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto ? Do you like watching your favorite TV show, and movies on your iOS device ? How about if you could get all of these for free, without having to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad ? At one time, you would have had to jailbreak your device to do this but not anymore.
Image : vShare Download
vShare used to only be available by Cydia Download [ext link] but now you can get it without having to go down the route of jailbreaking if you don’t want to. It won’t be as simple as just going into iTunes and downloading an app but it isn’t too difficult to get it on your iOS device. We are going to show you three ways to do it but, first, we must say that this is a form of piracy and is not something we encourage. This post is for educational purposes only and, if you do opt to use vShare [ext link], please use it responsibly. If you like an app or game that you download, please purchase it from the developer.
Download vShare – No Jailbreak :
- Open Safari browser on your iPad or iPhone
- Type vsharedownload.com into the address bar
- When the page loads, tap on the UP arrow, at the bottom of the page
- Tap on Add to Home Screen from the options on the pop-up window
- Name your icon vShare and tap on Add
- Close Safari. The vShare icon will be on your home screen; use it to access all the paid apps and games you want
Video: The video below helps to explain these steps
Download vShare with Jailbreak :
- Jailbreak your iOS device with Pangu [ext link] or Taig [ext link] if you haven’t yet done it .
- Configure Cydia, an easy job to do with all the instructions on the screen
- Open Cydia and tap on Manage > Sources > Edit > Add
- Next you need to add a new repository to Cydia so type this URL in – http://repo.appvv.org
- Tap on Add Anyway on the next screen – this is a safe repository to download and use
- Once the installation has completed, go into the new repository
- Search for vShare and download the right version for your device
- Now you can use it for downloading games and apps as and when you want
vShare Error – Not working :
You should be able to get through these steps without any hassle but, if you find yourself up against an SSL error message at any time, such a “cannot connect to ssl vShare.appvv.api”, follow these steps to get out of it.
- Close down every tab in Safari
- Close down any open apps on your device
- Wait for a minute or so and then try the relevant steps again.
If that fails, try the second method below to getting vShare on your device.
Downloading vShare Helper :
vShare Helper is a neat tool that helps you to get vShare onto your device using your computer.
- Download vShare Helper [ext link]
- Install vShare onto your device via your computer . Install vShare into your device using this application.
Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one .