Jailbreaking has been the mainstay of a large number of iOS users for many years and, to be fair, it has become something that we expect to happen every time a major new iOS firmware is released. With iOS 10 now out, it is only to be expected that the jailbreak community is eagerly awaiting news of the next jailbreak. While some people will have retained their iOS 9 jailbreak, PPHelper, others will have updated to get iOS 10 Jailbreak [ext link] and will now be missing what they have become used to.
Image : HipStore Download
One reason for downloading Cydia on your iOS device is to gain the ability to download and install numerous paid apps and games for free and for those who have updated, that ability is lost until a new jailbreak is here. Luckily we have an alternative in the form of HipStore [ext link], an app installer that allows you to download those games and apps without having to jailbreak first and without the need to use a computer. However, you can’t just download HipStore from the iOS app store; you will need to follow our guide below to get access to a ton of paid content for free.
Supported Devices :
HipStore is kept constantly up to date and supports all versions of iOS 9 and iOS 10 on the following devices:
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
Download HipStore :
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Type hipstoredownload.com into the address bar and hit the Go button
- When the site has loaded up fully tap on the UP arrow.
- Now choose the option for Add to Home Screen from the list
- Give your app a name , enter HipStore . Tap the Add button and close Safari down
- The HipStore icon will now be on your iOS device home screen
Video: The video walks you through these steps
Useful Links :
- Delete HipStore [ext link]
Tell us if you will use HipStore or if you are going to hold on until the next jailbreak is released. What will you use HipStore for ? Follow us on Facebook for free updates sent to your inbox.