For all of those who cannot jailbreak their devices because their iOS version doesn’t support it, or for those who don’t want to jailbreak, Emu4iOS has become available for the iOS device. Emu4iOS [ext link] lets you download games emulators, the old favorites from Cydia that let you play your favorite console games on your iPhone, iPod or iPad and the best part is, you don’t need to jailbreak to use it. In fact, Emu4iOS will only work on devices that are not jailbroken.
Image : Emu4iOS Download
Download a whole host of popular emulators and other apps that you could once only get on Cydia and use them all for free. Some of the best emulators on Emu4iOS are:
And you can also grab other content, like iRec and other premium apps that can’t be found on the app store and used to only be available in Cydia. The only drawback is that you can only have one emulator on your device at a time – if your games are spread out over the different console platforms, you will need to delete and reinstall new emulators as and when you want to change.
Supported Devices :
Emu4iOS is always kept updated with the latest iOS versions and devices and will currently work on any iOS device that supports iOS 7 to iOS 10 :
- iPhone 4s 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – 9.7” and 12.9” models
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th generation
How to Download Emu4iOS :
- On your iOS device, open Safari browser. This will only work on Safari, no other browser.
- Tap on the address bar and type emu4ios.org . Tap on Go
- When the webpage loads up, tap the big UP arrow
- A few options will now appear on the screen, choose Add to Home Screen
- When you are asked to give your icon a name, type in Emu4iOS. Tap on Add and shut down Safari
- The Emu4iOS app icon should be visible on your home page
Video: The following video walks you through these steps
While Emu4iOS is safe, as are all the emulators and other content contained in it, if you want to remove it at any time, all you need to do is follow the guide to Delete Emu4iOS [ext link].
Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials sent directly to your email inbox